LPG/CNG Cylinder cleaning OR Shot Blasting Machine:
For Shot Blasting CNG/LPG Gas Cylinders special diabola type machine are used.
This machine provide the uniform surface finish all over the cylinder and meets the production output of the customer.
In this machine cylinder are placed on the diabola type of conveyer and from where they move inside the blast cabinet. Diabola conveyor provide the forward movement to the cylinders along with the rotational movement, this mechanism helps to maintain the uniform surface finish all over the outer periphery.
Process of blasting over the cylinder, provide them a uniform roughness, which results in improve paint bonding & increases the aesthetic look.
This Type of Machine consist of under mentioned Parts-
1. Main Blast Cabinet with inspection Door
2. Rubber Lining inside cabinet & on Door (Mn. Lining Optional Provided)
3. Vestibules at Inlet & Outlet Side
4. Blast Wheel Units with Drive Mechanism.
5. Abrasive circulation unit
6. Bucket Elevator unit
7. Abrasive Separation/Cleaning system with Storage Hopper
8. Automatic Abrasive Control Mechanism (SOUNDABRATOR unit)
9. Dust Collector with Cleaning Mechanism.
10. Diabola Type Job conveying conveyor at Inlet & Outlet Side.
11. Control Panel.