CYLINDER MANUFACTURING UNITS :
In Cylinder Manufacturing units Shot Blasting Machine is used to automatically clean the surface of the LPG cylinders by blasting of the grit material coming from the turbines of the machine in a confined chamber. The LPG cylinders get shot blasted as they pass through the blasting chamber on the base of the machine. The cylinders also get rotated on the rollers as they pass through to ensure the cleaning of the complete surface.
Major Components/ Accessories of the Machine
- Main Blast Cabinet with inspection Door
- Steel Lining Inside blast cabinet
- 2 No’s of Blast Wheel units
- Bucket Elevator unit
- Air Wash (Gravity) Type Abrasive Separation/Cleaning system
- Fabric Bag Type Dust Collector
- Inlet & outlet Diabola conveyor type job handling arrangement
- Shot Trap Box
- Control Panel.